Mickie James Index du Forum

Tokyo Gho.ul Root.A.- 01

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mickie James Index du Forum -> Autres divas -> Les photoshoots²
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tokyo Gho.ul Root.A.- 01 Répondre en citant

Tokyo Ghoul Root A - 01 > urlin.us/2jyju

Tokyo Ghoul Root A - 01

Its hard to say how this changes the balance of the series overall, as Aogiri seems largely undamaged (I dont think Jason was an especially important part of their organization, and I didnt see anyone else of prominence taken out). Touka is the only one showing overt signs that she misses him, right down to sitting exams for Kamii University in the seeming hope that shell meet him there. Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Ouran High School Host Club Outbreak Company OVA/Movie Owari no Seraph Ozuma Panty & Stocking with Gart. And in Oscar-winning director Morita Shuhei, Pierrot has someone with a well-developed visual style and more creative flair than the vast majority of anime directors out there.Tokyo Ghoul Root Alooks great, providing further evidence that when Studio Pierrot wants to make a first-rate series theyre still more than capable of doing so. Not enough Kaneki in this episode. January 11, 2015 at 6:52 amKanade link 0 Nice episode but HUGELY dissappointed with the direction the animes taking. January 17, 2015 at 2:52 amSilke link 8 I appreciated the OP more after reading this analysis: January 17, 2015 at 6:58 pmford link 4 I think they were going for simple and artsy for the OP. Ouran High School Host Club STAR DRIVER Steins;Gate Suzumiya Haruhi Sword Art Online true tears Categories Anime News Best of Anime Blast From The Past Final Impressions First Impressions Manga Miscellaneous My Way or the Anime OVA/Movie Podcast PV Random Musings Retrospective Look Season Preview Season Schedule Series Introduction Snapshots Soundtrack .

I know some people have their own, more specific reasons in terms of this one episode alone, hence why I said most that Im seeing, meaning not all of them are for this reason. Much lack of wow. Just like in the anime, in the Opening Kaneki doesnt say much but shows a lot of emotions as the things going on around him escalate and, if you want to predict something, will go to blank because of his actions then hell probably cry like the old Kaneki would. Lets see what Ishida is trying to do. January 11, 2015 at 3:33 pmSlaine the Master Shooter link 3 OP is the calm before the storm. Wheres the logic in that? Hopefully 2nd episode will give me some answers. I cant judge this yet base on only one episode. Last season kind of scared me into thinking he might jump the shark and turn into another psycho killer character but its nice to see hes still able to think straight while making rational decisions. January 11, 2015 at 9:26 amDollar link 2 This is just my guess (havent read the manga, but Ive heard scattered bits of news about this series), but maybe theyre diverging from the manga because they dont plan to continue adapting the manga to anime after this season.

101 ways to leave a game showattack on titan dual audiotori black angelozzy osbourne:no more tearsvanderpump rules s03e11underbelly season 4flori de spinhow to make it in america seasondum and dumberkonferenz der Tiere

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mickie James Index du Forum -> Autres divas -> Les photoshoots² Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation